To stay competitive, food and beverage companies must seek out new ways to improve their businesses – through products, processes, and people. However, small businesses, new startups and growing companies may lack the in-house capacity to build their human resources to their fullest potential, especially when they’re needed most.
Put our HR professionals to work for you
Food & Beverage Manitoba’s human resources team provides our members with expert, one-on-one advice on everything from staffing to leadership training, ensuring your workforce is made up of the right people in the right jobs at the right time.
Having a good understanding of the food industry, we partner with our members to achieve their human resource goals in the following areas:
- recruitment and selection
- leadership training and professional development
- employee and labour relations
- legal compliance
- compensation and benefits
- occupational health and safety
- employee handbook and policy writing