Food and Beverage Manitoba is an association representing the food industry. We help our members find the resources they need, through food awareness programs, training, advertising and Human Resource initiatives.
We are currently looking to fill the role of Maintenance Manager for one of our members located in Winnipeg, MB. This is a full time, salaried position. You may be requested to work continental 12 hour rotating shifts days/nights. Rate of pay will be based on your experience.
This position is responsible for managing the Maintenance team in plant operations, utilities and plant services to improve productivity, equipment reliability and preventative maintenance to increase capacity, availability, quality, safety, productivity, and costs. The Maintenance Manager ensures the operation and maintenance (predictive and preventive) of production equipment and assets, and detect irregularities and malfunctions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot mechanical/electrical/pneumatic/ hydraulic systems using schematics and technical drawings.
- Read blueprints, diagrams and schematic drawings to determine how to proceed;
- Participate in the implementation of various improvement projects;
- Repair, install, align, dismantle and move equipment / production lines;
- Adjust machinery and repair or replace defective parts;
- Clean, lubricate and perform machine maintenance;
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School education plus post-secondary education
- Minimum of 5 years Maintenance Technician
- Minimum of 3 years Food or Beverage Manufacturing
- Multi-Craft Technicians with a combination of education and relevant experience
- Knowledge of electrical, automation and controls
- Experience with Plastic Injection Lines and Krones Bottling Equipment
- Experience in maintaining and documenting GFSI Maintenance Programs
- Food or Beverage manufacturing / high speed packaging equipment and/or plastics experience is an asset
- Valid Driver’s License
A Successful Candidate will be offered:
- Competitive Wages
- Company Benefits
- Clean and Safe Work Environment
We are looking for someone who is conscientious, passionate, energetic and enthusiastic.
If this opportunity appeals to you and you have what it takes, we are interested in hearing from you.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectations by email no later than March 6, 2020, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.