Food and Beverage Manitoba is an association representing the food industry. We help our members find the resources they need, through food awareness programs, training, advertising and Human Resource initiatives.
We are currently looking to fill the role of Logistics Coordinator for one of our members located in Winnipeg, MB. This is a full time, salaried opportunity, Monday to Friday.
We are currently recruiting a Logistics Coordinator. This position is responsible to process the documentation of manufactured goods including data entry, order processing and coordination of shipments in support of manufacturing operations.
- Receive and process customer orders.
- Ensure that supplies, materials and products are shipped and received on schedule
- Coordinate freight pick-ups and deliveries
- Coordinate customer order change request
- Review requisition orders for accuracy and verify materials and stock
- Contact suppliers to schedule deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed deliveries and other problems
- Determine method of shipment and arrange shipping; prepare bills of lading, customs forms, invoices and other shipping documents
- Additional duties as required
Education and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma plus post-secondary education or diploma.
- Experience in logistics, warehouse, or delivery.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to work to tight timelines.
- Organized and efficient, able to handle multiple tasks in a busy environment.
- Ability to work under minimal supervisor and within tight deadline.
- Knowledge or a passion for food industry is an asset.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic and driven individual who is well-organized and an enthusiastic self-starter. If this opportunity appeals to you and you have what it takes, we are interested in hearing from you.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectations by email no later than November 29, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.