460 On The River
Food and Beverage Manitoba is an association representing the food industry. We help our members find the resources they need, through food awareness programs, training, advertising and Human Resource initiatives.
We are currently looking to fill the role of Assistant Cook for one of our members located in Winnipeg, MB.
FOUR SIXTY ON THE RIVER Restaurant – “QUALITY THAT YOU CAN TRUST… WHERE THE OWNERS REGULARLY DINE IN…”
460 On The River is a dine-in restaurant and catering commercial kitchen newly opened in November 2019. Earlier it was catering and event establishment. The menu designed is a mainstream Canadian cuisine with a few Himalayan taste menu items included.
All menu and specially ordered items are available for family dining, home parties, and picnics. 460 On The River also caters for wedding and baby showers, corporate gatherings, and any other special or daily functions.
460 On The River Restaurant is currently looking to hire a full-time Assistant Cook to join our team. The successful applicant is responsible assisting with daily meal preparation from pre-determined menus, ensuring food quality and presentation meet standards and contributes to the smooth operation of the kitchen.
- Efficiently manage your work area and maintain cleanliness
- Cook meals in the kitchen
- Ensure the quality of meals and take-out orders in compliance with standards
- Clean equipment according to established standards
- Perform all other tasks requested by the Head Chef
- Diploma in Culinary Arts or equivalent
- Must have a current Food Handing Certificate
- 3-5 years previous work-related skill, knowledge or training experience is required.
- Must have previous experience in food preparation.
- Must be familiar with the use of kitchen equipment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic and driven individual and an enthusiastic self-starter. If this opportunity appeals to you and you have what it takes, we are interested in hearing from you.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectations by email no later than January 10, 2019 to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.