Peak of the Market
Are you a dynamic professional who is excited to join a team of established sales experts? Do you have sales experience and the ability to steward and grow accounts? Can you excel in a fast paced environment where teamwork, common sense, and the ability to make work fun are part of the culture? Are you independent, self-motivated and driven? If so, please read on!
A Manitoba house-hold name, Peak of the Market has marketed quality locally grown produce for 75 years and supplies over 120 different varieties of fresh and delicious vegetables. Peak of the Market is seeking a Sales Representative to join their team of experienced inside sales professionals. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the inside Sales Representative will be an experienced problem solver who can build and nurture relationships with ease while working cooperatively with all departments, growers and distributors.
- Receive and initiate calls to existing and potential customers across North America
- Prepare quotes, coordinate and process orders
- Develop relationships with each customer in order to grow the business
- Maintain and grow sales prospect lists
- Communicate and co-operate with all staff, growers, customers, and suppliers
- Adhere to all company procedures and policies
Experience & Qualifications
- 1- 5 years related sales experience
- A proven track record in growing sales and seeking out new sales opportunities
- Strong business acumen and the ability to work with all levels within the organization
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Strong organizational, time management and planning skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong problem solving skills and sound decision making abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Post-Secondary Education in Business, Sales, Marketing, or a related field would be an asset
If you would like more information about this position or Peak of the Market, please visit http:/bit.ly/PM-ISR or contact Lisa Cefali, Partner, Executive Search & Strategic Development at (204) 934-8833.
If you believe you can make a strong contribution to this organization as a Sales Representative, please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com quoting #173201.