World Wise Brand Ltd.
Recently voted one of Canada’s top 10 most innovative food companies!
World Wise Brands Ltd. distributes and markets healthy, all-natural convenience food products for retail and food service markets throughout Canada. Our mission is to enhance the lives of Canadians by increasing the availability of quality food products and in the process try to change the state of the natural and organic food market in Central Canada. We offer a fun work environment while collaboratively providing the best customer service to our valued customers. We also offer benefits and a competitive salary and commission structure so you can determine your earning potential!
Sales Representative (Retail), Winnipeg MB
We are currently recruiting for an energetic Sales Representative to work in Sales and Business Development. This is a full time, salaried opportunity, Monday to Friday.
The successful applicant will be responsible for developing and maintaining business opportunities as well as fostering excellent customer relationships to ensure repeat business. This position works closely with the Inside Sales Representative who is the primary point of contact for all orders placed. Together with the Sales Manager, the Sales Representative will work within a team alongside the Sales Manager to achieve company objectives.
- Actively seek new sales opportunities in a defined trading area as established by the Sales Manager
- Provide sales information and support to existing and new customers
- Assist in resolving customer issues
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the health food industry and new products on market
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Develop the company’s brands at various events and in store product demos. Interact with the public to demonstrate the company’s products
- Schedule appointments and visit existing customers to review product needs and discover other opportunities
- Continuously update customers on product changes and modifications
- Attend Trade Shows and Conferences (if applicable)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong computer and word processing skills are an asset (Microsoft office, QuickBooks)
- Knowledge of health food industry
- Experience in food service sales and retail sales is an asset
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organized and efficient, able to handle multiple tasks in a busy environment
- Attention to detail and the ability to organize and prioritize are a must
- Previous sales experience is an asset
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Must maintain a valid Class 5 Manitoba Driver’s License
- Enthusiasm and appreciation for the Company’s Mission
- Desire to work in a rapidly growing company
- A “take charge” attitude and track record
- Creative problem solver with experience in leading change
- A “can do” attitude and willingness to lead by example
- A willingness to perform a variety of tasks
- Must love talking to people
The successful candidate will be a hard-working, conscientious, detail oriented team player with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment.
If this describes YOU please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 27, 2019.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.