A Food & Beverage Manitoba member, who is traditional processing plant is looking for an individual who shares the same passion and is an advocate of good agricultural practices that ensure high standards of food safety and quality from farm to table.
We are currently looking to hire Production Workers for our facility located in Teulon, Manitoba. This is a seasonal opportunity, with varying shift requirements.
- Grade 12 education an asset.
- Have knowledge of food safety, GMPs, HACCP and other polices an asset.
- Experience working on a production line.
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Exhibit a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Has the ability to work alone and in a team.
- Focus to detail and accuracy.
- Good communication skills, able to speak and read English an asset.
- Physical ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to adapt to a range of temperatures from -28 to 30 degrees Celsius.
If you feel you would be the right candidate for this position please submit your resume by email with Production Workers in the subject line to email@example.com by May 31, 2018.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.