Food and Beverage Manitoba is an association representing the food industry. We help our members find the resources they need, through food awareness programs, training, advertising and Human Resource initiatives.
We are currently looking to fill the role of Production/ Inventory / Logistics Assistant for one of our members located in Winnipeg, MB. This is a full-time position.
As the successful candidate, you will have previous experience and responsibilities in the following areas:
- Receive and process customer orders
- Coordinate Freight pick-ups and deliveries with our freight partners and customers
- Oversee raw material inventory and place Purchase orders accordingly
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly reports which include shipping documents, trailers inspections, inventory, etc.
- Complete Weekly production schedule
- Collect, input and maintain production records
- Load and maintain forecast requirements
- Coordinate production change requests
- Coordinate customer order change request
- Must be willing to walk the manufacturing floor from time to time to understand our process.
- Additional duties as required when requested by General Manager
As the successful candidate, you will have the following qualifications:
- Two (2) or more years relevant experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to work to tight timelines
- Must have quick and accurate data entry skills
- Desire to learn and grow with the company
- Logistical knowledge in order coordinate customer deliveries.
- Proven ability to multitask and work independently
- Must be goal oriented
- Good computer skills using MS Office.
- High School diploma minimum, Post-secondary degree or diploma preferred.
If this describes YOU, and you can demonstrate / describe in detail how your past experiences match our desired skills, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com by June 22, 2018. Salary to be discussed based on qualifications. We thank all applicants for your interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.