Marketing & Communications Coordinator
French Bilingual Opportunity
Gourmet, Artisan Italian Treats
Piccola Cucina specializes in Italian specialty products made with the goodness of almonds. Our products are handmade using all-natural ingredients, without the use of preservatives or chemicals. Remaining true to our Italian roots, we use traditional family recipes that are a reminder of the important things in life; getting back to basics, enjoying time with family and friends and making memories that last a lifetime. Taste is never compromised in any of our products.
All of our products are gluten free, dairy free, soy free, yeast free and corn free. Most products are grain free. All products are low in sodium, vegetarian, with some items being vegan and made with a super food main ingredient -almonds.
To create divine products for the gourmet consumer of discriminating tastes.
To set the standard for the specialty food industry in Canada by providing a memorable experience with each and every product, for each and every client, with each and every bite.
High Quality, Artisan, Gourmet Italian Creations
Made with the utmost care and attention; handmade and manufactured in a dedicated gluten free commercial facility in Winnipeg. This commitment to excellence maintains the high integrity, quality and freshness on which the business runs.
We supply a variety of gourmet specialty stores, seasonal markets and through the online store.
Mother and Daughter Entrepreneurs, Anita and Pina, began operations in 2009 with their first line of biscotti as Piccola Cucina. Since then, they have grown their operations year over year, adding new customers and new products to their offering; including macaroons, pie and tart shells, baking mixes, and gift packages.
Reporting to the CEO, the Marketing and Communications Coordinator will be responsible for all marketing initiatives and their related content. You will act as the social media and website specialist, while developing new and exciting campaigns to grow customer and brand loyalty. Your writing, editing, and proofing skills will be your secret weapon while crafting social media posts and publications for the organization. We are seeking a self-motivated and tech-savvy individual who will drive the eMarketing strategy of this growing organization, while keeping the needs of our customers front and center.
- Lead, coordinate, implement, and build upon existing marketing campaigns to promote the organization, new product launches, public relation initiatives, etc.
- Manage our website and social media on a daily basis, including updating the website, blogs, posting on Facebook, Twitter, etc. and maximizing our SEO
- Create all promotional materials and sales support kits
- Design promotional materials and oversee production of all promotional materials
- Manage the promotional calendar of trade events and publication deadlines
- Collaborate with all departments to ensure accuracy and consistency of brand messaging across all tradeshows and business presentations
- Maintenance of Google AdWords account (monitor click-through rate, create new ads)
- Contribute to improvements and processes related to traffic, conversions, and content
Skills & Abilities
- Must be fluent in both French and English
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated skill in tracking and reporting web metrics (Google Analytics)
- Proficiency with social media strategies and management
- Self motivated with a highly proactive approach
- Thorough knowledge of website maintenance and social media marketing
- Experience writing, proofreading and editing
- Strong planning and project management skills
- High tolerance to ambiguity
- Able to balance competing priorities
- Understanding of various communication tools and methods
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Professional
If you would like more information about this position please contact Teri Berry, Senior Consultant, Legacy Bowes Group at (204) 934-8822.
If you believe you can make a strong contribution to this organization as the Marketing & Communications Coordinator please submit your resume in confidence to Teri@legacybowes.com quoting position # 183253.