Inside Sales Coordinator
Gourmet, Artisan Italian Treats
Piccola Cucina specializes in Italian specialty products made with the goodness of almonds. Our products are handmade using all-natural ingredients, without the use of preservatives or chemicals. Remaining true to our Italian roots, we use traditional family recipes that are a reminder of the important things in life; getting back to basics, enjoying time with family and friends and making memories that last a lifetime. Taste is never compromised in any of our products.
All of our products are gluten free, dairy free, soy free, yeast free and corn free. Most products are grain free. All products are low in sodium, vegetarian, with some items being vegan and made with a super food main ingredient -almonds.
To create divine products for the gourmet consumer of discriminating tastes.
To set the standard for the specialty food industry in Canada by providing a memorable experience with each and every product, for each and every client, with each and every bite.
High Quality, Artisan, Gourmet Italian Creations
Made with the utmost care and attention; handmade and manufactured in a dedicated gluten free commercial facility in Winnipeg. This commitment to excellence maintains the high integrity, quality and freshness on which the business runs.
We supply a variety of gourmet specialty stores, seasonal markets and through the online store.
Mother and Daughter Entrepreneurs, Anita and Pina, began operations in 2009 with their first line of biscotti as Piccola Cucina. Since then, they have grown their operations year over year, adding new customers and new products to their offering; including macaroons, pie and tart shells, baking mixes, and gift packages.
The Inside Sales Coordinator will perform sales administrative tasks and ensure the highest level of internal and external customer satisfaction. Collaboration will be key with this newly created role due to growth, so we are seeking a self-motivated and proactive individual who isn’t afraid to ask the right questions to deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Maintain relationships with business customers, retail stores and regional distributors
- Support the sales team by performing administrative tasks
- Maintain customer retention initiatives and improve customer satisfaction
- Be aware of product discounts, services, special offers, and company promotions
- Maintain product information, merchandising materials, route lists and lead lists to enhance sales activities
- Promote positive working relationships with all internal and external customers
- Process pick-ups, invoice adjustments, couriers, special orders, samples, and other administrative tasks as requested
- Steward accounts and address any and all customer concerns and inquiries
- Notify customers and the sales team as to substitutions and/or shortages
Skills & Abilities
- Food service experience would be considered an asset
- A minimum of three years’ experience in sales or customer service role
- Exceptional relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual communication skills in French and English is considered an asset
- Must possess strong computer skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from all levels
- Must be detail-oriented, a fast learner and have the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Proven ability to maintain or improve customer relationships
- A customer-focused approach
- High tolerance to ambiguity
- Able to balance competing priorities
If you would like more information about this position please contact Teri Berry, Senior Consultant, Legacy Bowes Group at (204) 934-8822.
If you believe you can make a strong contribution to this organization as the Inside Sales Coordinator please submit your resume in confidence to Teri@legacybowes.com quoting position # 183255.