Food & Beverage Manitoba is an association representing the food industry. We help our members find the resources they need, through food awareness programs, training, advertising and Human Resource initiatives.
We are currently looking to fill the role of Forklift Operator for a member located in Winnipeg, MB. This is a full-time position with working hours of days and evenings with potential for overtime.
As the successful candidate, you will have previous experience and responsibilities in the following areas:
- Responsible for moving product or materials in a production environment using powered vehicles
- Operate industrial vehicles and equipment.
- Transport materials and product designated area
- Load and unload designated trailers and/or trucks
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Move product and/or materials manually as required
- May be required to lift items up to minimum 50 lbs
As the successful candidate, you will have the following qualifications:
- Valid class 1 driver’s license
- Minimum 2 year forklift and warehouse experience – Previous forklift certification is an asset
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task while remaining calm and positive
- Ability to be flexible, organized and manage priorities
The successful candidate will also be a hard-working, conscientious, confident, self-starter with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment. Additionally, you must be available to work overtime hours at times. If this describes YOU, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 22, 2018.
We thank all applicants for your interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.