Menu Beyond Borders
Menu Beyond Borders is a licensed wholesale/retail company dedicated to making a fusion of specialty comfort foods to include Breads, Pastries and Pies!
We are currently looking for energetic and well-organized individual to join our team as a Deliver Driver.
This opportunity we are looking for part-time staff working 15 to up to a potential of 20 hours per week (Monday through Friday day shift).
Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce or looking for a new job this is definitely the place to be.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Distribute products to customers.
- Communicate clearly and positively with customers
- Take appropriate and immediate action to resolve complaints.
- Maintain a positive Menu Beyond Borders image.
- Actively support a positive team environment that is conducive to the efficient and effective “serving” of customers.
- Take precautions to avoid accidents and ensure the safety of everyone.
- Keeping track of product delivered
- Load and unload vehicle
This opportunity will require the successful applicants to be:
- A team player with strong communications skills
- Passionate about their work and enjoy making authentic connections
- Committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License and reliable vehicle required
- Available for various shifts per week (Monday through Friday)
- Ability to sit for up to 5 hours per shift (in automobile) and capable of lifting 50lbs
If you are an energetic individual with a great work ethic, please send your resume with Delivery Driver in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 27, 2019.
We thank all individuals for their interest however only those under consideration will be contacted.