Menu Beyond Borders
Menu Beyond Borders is a licensed wholesale/retail company dedicated to making a fusion of specialty comfort foods to include Breads, Pastries and Pies!
Baker / Catering Staff
Menu Beyond Borders is currently recruiting a Baker / Catering Staff to join our team. This position requires excellent manual dexterity and the ability to multi-task as well as work in a team. The Baker / Catering staff is a front line team member responsible for the manufacturing of Menu Beyond Boarders suite of products.
We are currently hiring two (2) full-time opportunities (one (1) day shift and one (1) night shift).
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Complete repetitive tasks
- Stand for extended periods of time
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Ability to bend, crouch, kneel and handle heavy loads (up to 25 kg/50 lbs)
- Attention to detail
- Manufacture and package product
- Operate equipment safely
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Communicate in English (written and verbal)
The successful candidate will be:
- A team player
- Able to foster good working relationships
- Food manufacturing experience an asset
- Food Handlers Certificate
- Good practical skills
- The ability to work quickly and methodically
- The ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team or with little supervision
- The ability to follow instructions
- An awareness of health and safety
- Ability to lift up to 25 kg/50 lbs
- Ability to stand for up to eight (8) hours per day
If this opportunity appeals to you and you have what it takes, we are interested in hearing from you!
Please submit your cover letter, which shift you would be interested in and your resume by email no later than March 27, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.